Saturday, January 24, 2015

Welcome to my new site and blog!

I'm so exciited to finally begin my new site.  So many of my listeners over the years have either not been interested in, or have not had access to learning my tradition and have thus asked me to make some more in-depth courses available.  Of course I have wanted to do this for a very long time, but have just not been able to make it work with my schedule.  
I finally decided that tomorrow wasn't coming, so if I was going to do it I had just better make the time for it now.
I am excited to be able to continue offering lectures and meditations as well as the entire course, A Witch's Primer completely free of charge, and in addition, being able to offer some more extensive training at very affordable prices for those who are interested in more intensive training in my particular system of magic.
As of today, my site is in its infancy, but I look forward to watchinig it grow and being able to be of more service than ever before.  
Thank you to everyone who has been so supportive of me starting this new chapter in my life!  Here's to a great new year!


Blessed be.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Ariel for all your hard work. Looking forward to following your adventures. Best wishes for continuing success and in making the world a better place. Blessed Be. Marie x

    ReplyDelete